Classroom trainings, distance learning and digital learning courses and incompany trainings
IMF Academy develops and organises many classroom-based trainings of current interest and on hot topics, including (certifying) trainings, master classes and postgraduate continuing professional education. Moreover, we publish various distance learning courses that you can start studying at any desired moment. These distance learning courses are also available online through digital learning. Most of our trainings comply with and prepare for generally acknowledged and internationally valued certifications. In addition, we can organise any training incompany, tailored to your specific needs and wishes.
Areas of expertise
Our international public courses and trainings cover the following areas of expertise:
- Agile, Scrum and Lean
- Information Technology (IT)
- (IT) Security & Risk Management
- Project Management
On demand we also organise courses in a.o. (IT) Project Management; (IT) Agile, Scrum and Lean; Auditing; Facility Management; Human Resources, Logistics, etc. We are perfectly able to organise incompany trainings in English on any desired topic in any field; we know and work with the experts! Please contact us for the possibilities.
Our courses and trainings are mainly developed and given by specialists working at large international consultancy organisations or specialised organisations like (among many others) PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Atos Origin, IBM Business Consulting Services, Capgemini, EY (Ernst & Young), Sogeti and Transfer Pricing Associates. Our trainers are all leading specialists in their field.
Our clients are professionals employed at large and middle-sized organisations as well as smaller, specialised organisations in all lines of business, industries, governmental organisations and non-profit organisations. The courses of IMF Academy focus on higher-educated individuals.
Should you have any questions or if you would like to receive a personal study advice, please do not hesitate to contact IMF Academy at +31 (0)40 246 02 20 or email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help you find the appropriate training for your individual or business needs.
Why a distance / digital learning course?
Distance learning courses have several advantages. For instance:
- You can follow a course at your own pace, wherever and whenever you wish.
- Distance learning courses require no travelling-expenses, no travelling time, no accommodation expenses and more important, you don't have to leave your office for several days. According to various estimates, a distance learning course generates cost savings of about 40%-60% of normal course expenses!
- Besides the distance learning course, you can also study your course online via digital learning. This is a service we offer free of charge. You will receive log-in details that will grant you access to the online learning environment for 1 year.
- The course provides you with a practical, high-quality reference book after you have completed the course.
- The high quality of our courses is guaranteed by the authors; all are leading specialists in their field and/or long-time practitioners, many of them working in large international consultancy organisations.
- We offer you the possibility to contact our helpdesk, should there be any questions about the course material. You can also contact the trainers of a specific course directly, via e-mail or telephone.