Business Process Management (BPM) training
4-day training class to become an AIIM BPM Master
Business Process Management (BPM) Master – mode of study
Option 1: Public 4-day BPM training
Option 2: In-house BPM training
Business Process Management training
This 4-day Business Process Management (BPM) training provides you with a thorough understanding of Business Process Management and covers why, what and how to implement BPM.
BPM Master (BPMm) designation
You will be awarded the AIIM BPM Master (BPMm) designation after passing the online BPM Master exam. By earning this designation, you can call yourself BPM Master (BPMm). The exam is online available and you must pass it within 6 months of attending the BPM training.
ECM and MRM certificate trainings
AIIM represents the information management community as the global association for both users and suppliers of Business Process Management (BPM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Information Management (IM) and Modern Records Management (MRM) solutions. AIIM has existed for 75 years and is a not-for-profit organization. AIIM has over 195,000 members worldwide.
Business Process Improvement (BPI) – learn technologies and global best practices
The vendor-neutral Business Process Management (BPM) training is designed from global best practices of more than 150,000 members of AIIM. The program covers concepts and technologies for:
- Streamlining and Re-engineering
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Application Integration
- Process Design and Modeling
- Monitoring and Process Analysis
- Managing Change
Business Process Management – why, what and how to implement?
This 4-day Business Process Management (BPM) training covers why, what and how to implement BPM. The training concentrates on delivering the skills and tools to improve business processes. The essential technical implications of and approaches to BPM are covered as well as an overview of the modelling tools and how they work. Also discussed are all the standard areas of general business analysis, such as defining processes, identifying key stakeholders, modelling "as is" and "to be" scenarios, and how to test these (via technology and practices).
While the goal of this training is to equip you with the basics of Business Process Improvements (BPI) techniques, we also briefly cover related areas including methodologies that make great use of such techniques. These include Six Sigma, Lean and TQM, along with some important historical perspective on the roots of BPM with particular focus on BPR (Business Process Re-engineering).
Business Process Management (BPM) training – learning goals
After completion of this training, you will have the necessary skills to:
- Map, update, and manage processes across the enterprise
- Understand the technology components that comprise BPM including workflow, design & simulation, analytics & reporting, and systems integration
- Identify methodologies focused on continuously improving the process and changes you have made
- Address the ethical challenges and change impact to the organization
Business Process Management (BPM) training – who should attend?
The Business Process Management (BPM) training is designed for all professionals who are tasked with accurately managing organizational business processes, such as Business Managers, Business Analysts, IT Managers, Compliance Officers, Archivists, Librarians, Risk Managers, Records Managers and Information Managers, as well as for Solution Providers, Sales Consultants, Project Managers and Technical Staff.
Business Process Management – training material
You will receive a BPM workbook. Moreover, for a period of 6 months, you will have 24/7 unlimited access to an online database with self-paced BPM modules, sample exams, supporting materials, and the actual BPM Master exam.
Business Process Management – Official certification
This unique 4-day training prepares you for the internationally acknowledged AIIM BPM Master designation.
The first 2 training days are at a BPM Specialist level and the last 2 training days are at a BPM Implementation Specialist level. Both levels combined prepare you for the BPM Master (BPMm) exam, which is a multiple choice exam that can be taken online at any desired date, time and place. You may take the exam up to 3 times without any additional costs involved. To register, you just need to press the 'take exam' button in the online environment you will be granted access to. You will be awarded the AIIM BPM Master (BPMm) designation after passing the online exam.
Would you like your logo/banner to be displayed here and are you interested in becoming a partner? Join us now and you and your business will have exposure during our monthly courses, on our website, in our brochures and through our newsletters. Contact us for more information!
Do you prefer an in-house Business Process Management (BPM) training?
With at least 5 persons an in-house training on Business Process Management (BPM) could be your best choice. An in-company training has several advantages. The in-house BPM training:
- saves you time and money;
- enables you to train in the comfort of your own working environment;
- can be arranged for groups from 5 people or more;
- will take place at a time chosen by and convenient to you; and
- sensitive issues can be openly discussed because there are no outsiders.
Are you interested? Please call us at +31 (0)40 - 246 02 20 or send an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss the possibilities.
PROGRAM CURRICULUM BPM MASTER
This 4-day BPM training to become a BPM Master discusses the 'what' and 'why' of BPM as well as how to implement BPM. All the important aspects of Business Process Management will be dealt with, such as how to get ownership and support from senior executives and users, the practice of BPM, the role of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) within BPM, Business Analysis (BA), the basics of Process Improvement, flowcharting 101, Process Modeling, BPM approaches, BPM technologies overview, BPM technology dissected, collaboration, the implementation of programs and projects, related tasks such as the business case for BPM, stakeholders and the project team, gathering requirements, analyzing requirements, process design best practices, validating requirements, BPM project stages, project advice, pitfalls and best practices, and management methodologies.
Discuss, share and learn from the global best practices for BPM!
DETAILED TRAINING PROGRAM BPM MASTER
Day I and II – BPM Specialist
The first 2 training days cover the concepts and technologies associated with improving business processes. The following topics will be addressed:
- Key activities associated with business analysis; the skills required of a business analyst; and different approaches to business analysis.
- Typical reasons for business process change; different process scenarios; and determining when to employ streamlining versus re-engineering.
- The role and value of flowcharting; how to use standard charting symbols and functions; and flowchart best practices.
- Modeling and flowcharting; different tools for modeling activities; and process modeling and execution and the role of standards.
- Various approaches to BPM; evaluating each approach; and selecting the appropriate approach for your initiative.
- How the BPM software marketplace is structured; and how to connect BPM scenarios to specific types of BPM technologies.
- Evaluating workflow and BPM technologies; identifying the core functional services in a standard BPM architecture; and understanding the purpose of each service.
Day III and IV – BPM Implementation Specialist
The last 2 training days provide a thorough understanding of BPM concepts and processes and deepen the knowledge gained during the previous training days. The following topics will be addressed:
- How to develop a BPM program strategy.
- How to conduct a business and technical assessment.
- Making the business case for effective information management.
- How to develop business and functional requirements.
- How to design and develop all of the elements of a BPM plan including people, processes, and technologies.
- The steps required to implement an effective BPM program.
- Change management, communications, and training.
- How to measure the benefits of a BPM initiative.
BPM Master (BPMm) designation
To become a BPM Master, you will need to pass the online BPM Master (BPMm) exam.
The Business Process Management (BPM) training is held in Amsterdam (The Netherlands). The training is planned for:
- 16 - 19 November 2020
- 7 - 10 June 2021
- 22 - 25 November 2021
In case you are unable to attend these days, please contact our offices at +31 (0)40 246 02 20 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then inform you about other training possibilities.