Certified Ethical Hacker – CEH v11
Become a Certified Ethical Hacker in 5 days (incl. the official CEH v11 exam of EC-Council). To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker!
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v11 – mode of study
Option 1: 5-day training (in-class and live online)
Option 2: In-company training
Why become a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)?
A (certified) ethical hacker is a specialist typically working in a red team environment, focused on attacking computer systems and gaining access to networks, applications, databases, and other critical data on secured systems. A certified ethical hacker understands attack strategies, the use of creative attack vectors, and mimics the skills and creativity of malicious hackers. Unlike malicious hackers and actors, certified ethical hackers operate with permission from the system owners and take all precautions to ensure the outcomes remain confidential. To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker!
Why is CEH in demand globally?
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is the most trusted and desired information security certification and is recommended by employers globally. CEH represents one of the fastest-growing cyber credentials required by critical infrastructure and essential service providers. CEH v11 continues to introduce the latest hacking techniques and the most advanced hacking tools and exploits used by hackers and information security professionals today.
What is new in CEH version 11?
CEH v11 covers more than 500 new threats and vulnerability scenarios. These include but are not limited to APT, fileless malware, web API threats, webhooks, web shell, OT attacks, cloud attacks, AI, ML and much more. CEH v11 now includes the latest malware analysis tactics for ransomware, banking and financial malware, IoT botnets, OT malware analysis, Android malware, and more.
About the CEH exam
The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam is a 4-hour exam with 125 multiple choice questions. This knowledge-based exam will test your skills in information security threats and attack vectors, attack detection, attack prevention, procedures, methodologies and more.
P.S. Should you not pass the CEH exam the first time, you may reattend the CEH training for free (within a period of 1 year). We also pay 50% of your exam fee!
Who should be CEH trained and certified?
This official EC-Council accredited CEH training is a must for (aspiring) ethical hackers; system and network administrators; information systems security engineers and managers; IT auditors; information security analysts and administrators; information security professionals and officers; Information Assurance (IA) security officers; risk/threat/vulnerability analysts and many other security professionals.
EC-Council is the world's largest cyber security technical certification body and operates in more than 145 countries globally. EC-Council has trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals worldwide. EC-Council is the owner and developer of a.o. the worldwide known Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, the C/CISO (Certified Chief Information Security Officer) certification and the Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C/TIA) certification.
The following trainings could be interesting/relevant for you and/or your colleagues too:
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Security Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Cloud Security (CCSK) - classroom and e-learning
- Identity Management & Access Control (IAM)
- ISO 31000 Risk Management
- Risk Management - Certified ISO 27005 Risk Manager
- Master in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Fundamentals certification
- Cyber Security Audit certification
- C/CISO (Certified Information Security Officer)
- Cyber Security - First Responder (CFR)
With at least 5 participants, an in-house training could be your best choice. An in-company training, customized to the needs of your organization, has many advantages and:
- saves you and your colleagues time
- enables you to be trained in the comfort of your own working environment
- saves travel and accommodation costs
- can be arranged at a time convenient for you
- sensitive issues can be discussed openly since no outsiders are present
Would you prefer an in-company training? Please contact us for more information. We are more than happy to discuss the various possibilities with you!
Now in its 11th version, CEH continues to evolve with the latest operating systems, tools, tactics, exploits, and technologies. You will learn about:
- Information security controls, laws, and standards
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization's network, communication infrastructure, and end systems
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities
- Different types of malware (Trojan viruses, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures
- Webserver attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in webserver infrastructure, and countermeasures
- Web application attacks, comprehensive web application hacking methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web applications, and countermeasures
- SQL injection attack techniques, injection detection tools to detect SQL injection attempts, and countermeasures
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- Mobile platform attack vector, Android vulnerability exploitations, and mobile security guidelines and tools
- Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools and techniques to audit a network perimeter for weaknesses, and countermeasures
- Cloud computing concepts (container technology, serverless computing), the working of various threats and attacks, and security techniques and tools
- Penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
- Threats to IoT and OT platforms and defending IoT and OT devices
- Cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
When you successfully pass the official EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam you will earn the official CEH title.
Your instructor is a very experienced EC-Council accredited and certified CEH trainer.
The CEH training lasts for 5 days, in-class and remote/live online (up to your choice). The training will be organized close to Amsterdam, almost every month! You can join the training on the following dates:
- 30 August - 3 September 2021
- 20 - 24 September 2021
- 18 - 22 October 2021
- 15 - 19 November 2021
- 13 - 17 December 2021
Fee / Registration
The fee of the CEH training is € 3,950. The fee includes all lunches, coffee/tea, the official EC-Council study guide, a toolkit and a voucher for the CEH exam (value € 1,500). You can join the in-class training or attend live online. Should you fail to pass the CEH exam the first time, you may re-attend the CEH training (within a period of 1 year) for free. We also pay 50% of your exam fee!